Tuesday 4 March 2014

A Spring day at The Larches....

Mahoosive spawn this year
'Hello Grass, it's been a long muddy winter..'


Nigella seedlings
 

Broad Beans... delicious young
 

Perpetual Spinach

Lupin for colour this year
 

Figs are growing well
 

Chooks a'chookin'

Delightful Caramel

Shadow and her shadow

Bracken

Fudge and Darcy

Annabel (the Boss)

Hot-bed of yucky love stuff - hence the spawn!

My most sincere apologies if you can't see the pictures above ...(you're missing out!) Something to do with Apple / Explorer interface??? In order to rectify this, click here and you will be magically transported to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Why not leave a comment, I'd love to chat with you. xx

2 comments:

  1. Very impressed with all your growing things - I've got the compost and the seeds - haven't just got the two together yet.

    ...and frog spawn. I don't think the frogs have started yet at the top of Long Mountain. I'm just delighted to see the days getting longer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been eating the baby spinach leaves and pretending I'm in a fancy starred restaurant - baby veg is all the thing according to my BBC Farming podcast!

      Seriously never seen as much spawn as there is today and by the look of the swirling pond, there's more to come... pardon the expression.

      Delete

The Archers at The Larches

Lou - Chicken whisperer....

Lou - Chicken whisperer....

Snowy and Moon

Snowy and Moon